Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 210 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
We are seeking an Enterprise Risk, Compliance, and Security (ERCS) Reporting Manager to work closely with a team of analysts and professionals dedicated to meeting the highest level of risk reporting to the organization. This position will be responsible for developing analytical tools to measure, report and monitor an enterprise view of quantified, aggregated risk exposures across the business. The ERCS Reporting Manager will also be responsible for developing and delivering senior leadership presentations surrounding risk processes and strategies. This position will develop efficient and effective reporting models that enable the organization to identify and report risk events. The ERCS Reporting Manager will be responsible for compiling risk metrics and presenting data to senior and executive level management. In addition, the ERCS Reporting Manager is responsible for providing support to the functional areas by providing education and tools to build out their risk management (ie. process mapping, control implementation, guidance on monitoring and testing). He/ She will also be developing and leading cross-functional projects across the organization, including monitoring and controlling project performance.
• Manage Risk and Issue reporting processes
• Develop, implement, and enhance reporting processes for risk assessment, issue management, remediation plans, compliance testing, and general risk management
• Complete data analysis projects as assigned using Excel, SQL, Tableau, or other applications
• Consult with business partners to define project objectives and define requirements
• Create PowerPoint presentations to report on ERCS key metrics and project updates
• Assist with quality review assessments
• Develop issue reporting as assigned using Cognos
• Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experiencerequired
- 6+ years professional related work experience with a minimum of 3 years analytical experience/ data analysis
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: risk management, compliance, financial analysis, business intelligence
- Minimum of 2 years SQL experience in reporting design and business analysis preferred
- Expert knowledge of MS Excel (including VBA) and PowerPoint
- Some Cognos experiencedesired
- 2 years of object based reporting tool (e.g. Tableau, Business Objects, Crystal Reports) experiencedesired
- Strong problem-solving capabilities; solid analytical, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills; and an ability to balance independent project work with cross-departmental responsibilities
- Quick learner with excellent communication skills, team orientation, and ability to work with partners in different areas of organization and locations
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel are a must, familiarity with other manual or automated platform/tool/technology is preferable
- Capacity to maintain high attention to detail and accuracy are essential while working against demanding deadlines
- Comfortable working in a fluid environment where roles and responsibilities are still evolving
- Strong data gathering and reporting skills
- Well-developed sense of urgency and follow through
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Ability to handle multiple projects under pressure
- Strong mathematical and statistical skills
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of external systems and software (Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, Project)
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.