Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- 3+ years experience using descriptive and diagnostic analytics to help guide strategic decision-making in a business context
- Experience managing multi-faceted projects and demonstrating the ability to effectively plan and prioritize work to create impact as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Proven ability to create visualizations and reports in Tableau that are dynamic, intuitive, and easily interpretable for a range of user types
- Understanding of how to apply analytics to a business and/or healthcare environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Math, Statistics, Social Sciences or another field with a quantitative component
- Proven ability to take insights and turn them into actionable steps that can drive business value
- Ability to communicate complex concepts verbally and in writing to colleagues with varying degrees of analytical knowledge and understanding
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
- Ability to work independently with limited oversight
- Build creative and interactive Tableau dashboards that can be used intuitively by business leaders to gain insights that drive strategic decision-making
- Create and improve reports that give business leaders and their teams consistent and reliable insights to help identify issues and quickly take the steps necessary to improve performance
- Understand GoHealth’s business processes, including the role that each business unit plays in supporting the company’s ultimate objectives
- Continually identify new data-based insights that can help support GoHealth’s processes and improve customer decision-making processes
- Deliver on ad-hoc data requests from business users while building reports and dashboards to help reduce the need for these requests
- Compile data from a variety of sources including Excel, SQL Server and MySQL
- Identify additional data sets that can drive strategy, improve decision making, and automate processes
- You’ve been doing advanced data analysis and dashboard development using Tableau (or comparable visualization tool) for at least a few years.
- You may have used SQL for building data sets and data validation, and aren’t afraid to go outside of your comfort zone to solve a problem and broaden your skills.
- You are passionate about building effective and clean visualizations that deliver impactful information without requiring unnecessary interpretation from the end user.
- You are very detail-oriented and creative when it comes to improving business processes and reporting.
- You are able to work collaboratively to design solutions based on minimal information.
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills and are able to take a complex business request and transform it into a clean, simple data solution.
- You are able to educate less technical users on complex concepts, tailored to the audience.
- Experience with server administration in Tableau, is required!
- You have an agile mindset and believe in delivering smaller projects more quickly in order to provide value and gain feedback in a production environment.