Genoa Healthcare, LLC. is the leading pharmacy and telepsychiatry provider serving the behavioral health and addiction treatment communities for over 15years. We are a rapidly growing and successful organization with a nation-wide network of pharmacies and providers. We are guided by our CARE Values. What we do is more than just provide medicine. We change lives for the better. And on the best of days, we help people get their lives back. We love what we do. It’s a privilege. It’s a challenge. It matters.
Under general supervision of the VP, Population Health, the Reporting and Analytics Manager has responsibility for the MMS business unit’s strategic planning and initiatives, including new product development and modifications to existing products.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Direct and oversee the MMS business unit’s strategic short- and long-range product development planning and delivery function.
- Partner with key executive team members on product development and execution.
- Drive strategic initiatives, and oversee the development of short- and long-term product development and delivery.
- Analyze and recommend solutions regarding emerging industry trends, expansion opportunities, competitive threats, outside business partnerships, internal business performance and business process improvement.
- Promote new product development to provide customers with enhanced reporting and analytic tools that add value to their work.
- Maintain successful relationships with customers and potential clients by interacting professionally and pro-actively.
- Lead the development, testing, and release of product modifications and new product development.
- Document project requirements for product modifications and new product development through productive requirements gathering sessions.
- Ensure that deliverables meet or exceed the customers’ expectations and are completed on time and within budget.
- Establish and enforce standards for capturing project requirements, programming standards, code version control, and quality assurance.
- Directly accountable for staff performance and quality of delivered products.
Educational or Skills Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degreerequired
- Relevant advanced degree such as MS or PhD preferred
- Experience developing advanced statistical and/or data science models
- Machine Learning modeling experience a plus
- 5+ years healthcare industry experience or pharmacy experiencerequired
- At least 5+ years programming, reporting, and analytic experiencerequired
- 3+ years direct people leadership experiencerequired
- Outstanding analytic and communication skills required
- At least 2-5years of experience with business intelligence solution development and deployment required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to motivate and inspire team required
- Strong project management skills required
- Experience with CMS regulatory filings, HEDIS reporting, and program requirements strongly preferred
- Flexibility to work extended hours and travel may be required on short notice
- Up to 10% travel