The Reporting Analyst is responsible for providing timely, accurate reports to internal and external customers. The analyst may also be asked to explain or investigate reporting anomalies as well as provide general technical assistance for productivity enhancements related to reporting deliverables.
The position is responsible for all aspects of assigned reporting initiatives, will include:
- Develop and/or maintain supply chain related reports using Business Intelligence software for distribution to clients and key stakeholders
- Maintain reportdistribution lists and schedules
- Utilize communication and problem solving skills to define and satisfy clients’ information needs
- Synthesize analytical information, industry knowledge and commercial understanding into actionable intelligence for clients
- Develop new reporting tools, processes and procedures to deliver value-added supply chain analytical services
- Support analytical studies using advanced software and/or advanced mathematical techniques
- Accuracy of deliverables
- On-time deliverables
- Completion of ad hoc projects
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent from a leading institution in engineering, operations research, supply chain management, logistics or related major
- Minimum 2years of supply chain analysis or analytical reporting experience
- Able to perform simply modifications to existing, customized reports
- Excellent analytical aptitude with strong mathematics skills
- Demonstrated ability to define problems, devise solutions, communicate results
- High-level of proficiency in MS Excel, MS Access and MS PowerPoint
- MS SQL and Cognos proficiency preferred
- Ability to work independently and in a problem-solving, team oriented environment
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Strong listening and communication skills
- Strong analytical ability
- Strong work ethic
- Focus on accuracy
- Proactive mindset
- Willing and capable to seek help and provide when necessary
- Establishes open, honest and proactive collaborative working relationships with all staff.
- Ability to achieve results.
- Supports a positive corporate culture. Highly motivated team player that contributes to an atmosphere in which people work together, enthusiastically and effectively, to produce outstanding results.
- Demonstrates effective, necessary business skills. Able to proactively learn and understand the TI’s business.
- Personable and can quickly engender people’s confidences. Capable of building relationships, a good listener with outstanding interpersonal influencing qualities and a natural, consultative style.
- Possesses good written/oral communications skills as well as the ability to present his/her views in a clear and compelling manner with a positive orientation. Able to deal effectively with broad range of personalities.
- Energetic, resourceful and hands?on individual with a strong service orientation, who commits fully to the job and is dedicated to developing and delivering outstanding work. Focused on continuing improvements to the organization in striving for excellence.