Less than 5 years experience • Financial Services
JOB DESCRIPTION AND BACKGROUND
The Reporting Analyst will be responsible for gathering client consensus for business, technical, and implementation requirements for new report delivery, troubleshooting issues and report maintenance. Participates in the overall development process. Strong communication skills are an essential component to this role with the ability to openly communicate with team members. Some financial industry background is a plus.
- Create, deliver, and manage reports to any user on any device.
- Database script development using T-SQL and MSreporting solution applications (SSRS).
- Authors, reviews, edits, and maintains requirements specifications, business processes, reports and recommendations related to proposed solution.
- Interface with and develop client and vendor relationships to ensure reporting projects progress timely and effectively.
- Contribute to and maintain policy and procedures relating to data management and reporting.
- Ability to prioritize competing demands, manage multiple concurrent tasks, meet deadlines, and adapt to changing priorities.
- Thorough organizational skills; a demonstrated ability to prioritize, pro-actively identify, and resolve problems
- Participates in business, technical, and implementation requirements and functional design sessions.
- Responsible for meeting legal requirements and following internal policies
- Ability to draw conclusions, escalates issues, and to formulate recommendations.
- Strong organizational, re-engineering and problem-solving skills; Research, gather, arrange, compile, interpret, summarize and ability to effectively interface with all levels of management.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and manage client and vendor relationships.
- Self-starter with ability to balance multiple projects and strong attention to detail.
- Development experience which includes the design and development of functional requirements and reports.
Education and Experience
- Experience with SQL server (data mining), SSRS and Visual Studio (report development and deployment).
- Specific experience with development/delivery for government (FHA/VA) mortgage reporting a plus.
- Knowledge of mortgage servicing and default functions (cash management, escrow management, claims, collections, foreclosure, bankruptcy, loss mitigation and REO management) a plus.
- Strong financial modeling/Excel skills.
- Familiarity with SDLC.
- 4year college degree is preferred.
- 3years plus experiencepreferred in the mortgage industry.
Job Type: Full-time
- Titusville, PA
- SSRS: 3years
- Reporting Analytics: 3years
- TSQL: 3years