Chosen candidate will work as part of the KBACE Business Intelligence product development team. Success in this position requires a solid understanding and proven track record of database design, development, delivery and patching of test and production database environments. Candidate must be familiar with and have used advanced querying techniques including set based programming, Common Table Expressions, and XML data types. Effectively collaborate with on and offsite team leads and understand requirements and scope to deliver correct time-effort estimates for module and project development cycles. Must have the ability to make sound decisions in a manner consistent with job functions. Must be able to apply current technologies and learn new technologies that are relevant to KBACE product development. Must demonstrate strong coding skills, a keen work ethic, and the ability to effectively document code and communicate with team members.
- Bachelors degree in computer science (or equivalent) and at least 5 years hands on experience in database development.
- Very strong knowledge of database development using the SQL Server platform (2005 and 2008). Must have advanced skills in database programming including TSQL, stored procedures, and ETL.
- Proficiency with Visual Studio and a full understanding of source control, build cycles, and deployment.
- Adhere to corporate and industry source code integrity standards.
- Adhere to corporate coding and documentation standards.
- Results oriented and deadline driven with excellent communication skills.
- Oracle PL/SQL development.
- Experience with Reporting Services and Report Models, or Analysis Services.
- Experience with disperse development teams.
- Microsoft MCTS or MCITP certification.
Job # 1002682