The Report Specialist's primary duties are the completition of client reports. This postion requires strong analytical thinking skills: attention to details to ensure accuracy of reports, especially formula integrity: strong problem solving skills, and data analysis.
- Complete monthly or daily client reports based on client requirements/schedule and serve as the subject matter expert and support the delivery of reports
- Maintain a collaborative relationship with internal clients to ensure client deliverables are met: improve or maintain customer satisfaction, increase productivity
- proactively manage customer reporting issues
- Create and distribute trustworthy, investigation, and resolution of reporting issues
- Identify strategic opportunities to improve the existing reporting process
- Must have at least 4 years of prior experience: ability to self manage; detail focused; able to meet deadline requirements;knowlege of Exce, MS Word, and email