Repair Systems Integration Engineer will be responsible to work with sales, service teams and customers to implement processes and systems to support custom configuration (commissioning) of mobile computers, scanners, printers in the repair depots. The individual will translate the customer's business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs for complex IT solutions and integrating architecture. Work is evaluated upon completion to ensure objectives have been met. Determines and develops approach to solutions. This individual will provide ongoing support and system updates as required.
- Support the introduction of custom configuration processes and systems for contracted customers into NA repair depots. Includes acquiring software, defining hardware requirements and supporting documents.
- Establishes requirements meetings and design programs for moderately complex systems, applications or process design projects.Completes all phases of moderately complex systems integration design projects.
- Analyzes best approach to solving systems, applications or process design problems (innovation vs. re-use) including best fit solution to customer requirements.
- Ability to create custom programs when needed to support and automate configuration processes.
- May influence the activities of junior level personnel (exempt professional and non-exempt). - Networks with senior, internal and external, personnel in own area of expertise. Frequent inter-organizational and outside customer contacts.
- Provide support for repair test systems and infastructure
- Provide ongoing system and process support to Zebra repair facilities
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate engineering discipline required.
- 6+ years of engineeringexperience.
- Networking Experience
- Database knowlwdge (MS SQL Server, Oracle)
- Virtualization Technology i.e. VM Ware
- Programming experience in C++, C# and\or Java
- Experience with Mobile Device Management Technology (MDM) I.E SOTI, AirWatch, Zebra StageNow
- PC, Server Setup Experience
- Knowledge of Android, Windows Mobile and Windows OS
- Project Management experience