Job ID 60325BR Date posted 02/06/2018 City Grand Prairie State Texas CountryUS
Pratt & Whitney Dallas Airfoil Repair Operations (PW DARO) is searching for an experienced Repair Process Development Engineer. Responsibilities include full technical and product support to daily operations in the overhaul and repair of aircraft jet engine major casing components. Support includes technical expertise on the product, process flow, generation of technical instructions, design of tooling and fixturing, correspondence with OEM and customer engineering on technical issues, continuous process improvement. Position entails working in a product cell environment working closely with a dedicated team of skilled personnel to produce the highest quality standards on all product.
The ideal candidate should have a aerospace or mechanicalengineeringdegree, along with 5+ years experience in overhaul or repair of major casings components, be an outgoing personable individual with problem solving skills to support a dynamic production cell. Knowledge of FAA regulations desirable. A proven track record with appropriate practical experience will be considered in lieu of engineer degree. Prior exposure/experience with CNC machining, plasma spray and heat treating processes desired.
- 5 years of experience in manufacturing, process or repair engineering within aerospace manufacturing facility
- US Citizenship or permanent resident status is required
- This position is located in Grand Prairie, TX
- 7 years of experience in manufacturing or repair process developmentengineering within turbine component overhaul and repair (MRO) facility.
- Prior exposure/experience with CNC machining, plasma spray and heat treating processes desired.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Aerospace, or manufacturing engineering or related field.