Description: 1. Create, develop and close rentals within assigned territory. Achieve rental volume as per our business plan. Accurately submit all required deal documentation including but not limited to quotations, rental contracts. Coordinate and participate in all demonstrations in assigned territory. Cooperate with all appropriate personnel regarding credit, insurance, taxes and product support to ensure both rental objectives and customer requirements are met.
2. Completely cover assigned territory. Maintain customer list and records. Achieve 100% coverage per established contact listings and 80% territory awareness of deals. Prospect and develop new customers and markets. Network in local trade association functions.
3. Assist customer in equipment recommendations, financial analysis and problem solving. Assure all equipment deliveries meet the conditions of the rental and if not, take appropriate action to correct any problems. Continually monitor customer satisfaction with the division and its products.
4. Continually seek and update knowledge on products, markets, applications, selling skills and services available to enhance rental efforts. Participate in sales meeting. Attend product and market training schools as scheduled. Keep up to date on product knowledge (new introductions, updates, problems)
5. Establish and maintain excellent customer relations. Constantly conduct self in a professional and business manner including but not limited to: communication, interpersonal relationships, actions appearance and dress. Maintain and update our company’s CRM process
Qualifications: 1. Bachelor’s degree in business administration, general management or related fields or equivalent education or experience.
2. Projects a positive company image by interacting with fellow employees, customers and management in cooperative supportive and courteous manner, display an attitude of professionalism, and complies with company dress code.
3. Excellent organization skills and prioritize work to meet deadlines. Maintain confidentiality regarding company information.
4. Submit required reports accurately and on time. Submit call/expense reports as requested. Lost sale reports are submitted on all competitive deals. Sales or rental forecast. Report any items of interest to the appropriate person or department. Report customer problems and/or complaints with product or services. Competitive activity both product and dealer.
5. Technical/sales/marketing knowledge of construction equipment. Experience in the rental and construction machinery industry with knowledge of products, applications, services, and markets normally gained through three to five years’ experience.
6. Strong written and oral communication and positive interpersonal skills. Accommodate customer emergency needs during non-scheduled work days/hours. Communicate clearly and precisely with all customers, fellow employees and other business associates.
7. Needs to works well in a team environment and contributes to company goals and objectives.