Manages all employees in the Rental Department. Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these units. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Represents Fabick Cat Equipment as senior employee of the branch store.
- Participates in meetings and activities of business related organizations, political lobbies connected with Fabick Cat business interests, customer associations, Chamber of Commerce, and other community oriented groups. Represents the Company with Caterpillar representatives and other vendors.
- Directly interacts with customers relating to quoting and invoicing.
- Responsible for the Rental, Service, and office functions of the branch store: Counsels with and provides information to appropriate managers to increase Rental Revenue, Used Equipment Sales, and maximize customer satisfaction in the branch territory. Keeps department heads informed of competitive activities.
- Reviews monthly operating statement and all store expenses.
- Responsible for the day to day functions of the office.
- Cooperates fully with other department heads and maintains good internal communications.
- Prepares and submits required reports:Submitting accurate and timely reports when required.
- Undertakes special studies or assignments as directed.
- Advises Region Rental Operations Manager of all matters of any significance relative to branch store operations and business climate: Acts as liaison for the Region Rental Operations Manager in all matters affecting Fabick Cat activities and welfare.
- Maintains buildings, grounds and inventory: Adequately maintaining the upkeep of the facility, grounds and physical inventory at a level consistent with Fabick Cat standards.
- Performs other duties as requested
- Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school.
- 3+ years of experience managing daily operations of a branch and people.
- 5+ years experience working with customers.
- 5+ years experience in the Construction or related industry.
- Exceptional leadership, conflict resolution, and negotiating skills
- Strong communication and Microsoft Office computer skills.