This Rental Management Trainee position is designed to be completed in 18-24 months and provides the incumbent with general Rental Management training, as well as specific training in the areas of Finance, Operations, Human Resources and Sales/Marketing. The incumbent will be assigned to operational and administrative tasks in support of location and regional management. This program is fast-paced and touches every aspect of the business unit.
• Handle the sales and process for inbound calls, as well as outbound solicitation
• Maintain current and accurate data within the company's marketing database
• Generate rental, lease and used vehicle sales leads
• Manage all rental asset processes to include Vehicle Pm and cleanliness standards
• Meet overall Ryder market share by successfully executing the sales and marketing initiatives
• Maintain compliance with company, local, state, federal and other regulatory agencies
• Reconcile all customer concerns, issues and disputes in order to maintain the ongoing relationships and grow the current customer base
• On a voluntary basis, as well as based on scheduling, the Rental Management Trainee will be required to perform the role of On-Call Representative based on work schedules as determined by Supervisor.
• Performs other duties as assigned