Your Opportunity to Grow with Us
Our ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-moving, ever-changing environment, possess a healthy competitive drive and be motivated to push our business forward in Charleston SC.
- Respond to inbound leads and guide customers through the EquipmentShare rental process
- Expand our existing customer base by building relationships with contractors and constructioncompany principals. Educate our customers about the numerous ways EquipmentShare can help save them money, make more money, and operate more efficiently.
- Maintain and nurture existing customer relationships to ensure our customers are 100% satisfied with the level of service and support they are receiving from EquipmentShare. Keep them up-to-date about new or additional ways in which EquipmentShare can help improve their business.
- Promptly respond to and resolve customer inquiries, requests, complaints or other communications.
- Develop new sales strategies and techniques to increase our market share and improve our customer experience.
EquipmentShare isn't just another startup looking for a "rockstar hire." Our mission to change an entire industry is a grand mission, so we only hire people who are up to take on this massive challenge with us. We want you to join us if you're thrilled about jumping in, learning fast, caring deeply about our success and achieving wildly.
What You're Working With:
- 3–4 years of sales experience (equipment sales experience is a plus)
- You're a great listener and care about solving your customer's problems.
- You're energized by building, nurturing and maintaining relationships with customers throughout every step of the rental process.
- You have strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- You can adapt to the fast pace of a growing company and stay continuously educated on the latest EquipmentShare products and services.
Why We're a Better Place to Work
- Highly competitive compensation
- Insurance coverage benefits including Health, Vision and Dental
- Exclusive employee discounts
- Generous paid time off
- Volunteering and local charity initiatives that help you nurture and grow the communities you call home through EquipmentCare
- Opportunities for continued education, mentorship and professional development with conferences, seminars and more.
- With us, you get a chance to be a part of a growing startup's success and build the foundation for our future.