ThreatMetrix is seeking an experienced Renewals Sales Account Executive to manage a group of existing accounts. This is an inside sales role with dual responsibilities including:
- Renewing annually the contract for a set of assigned accounts
- Growing revenues within a set of assigned accounts by expanding the usage of ThreatMetrix service through the identification of new use cases, as well as by selling additional professional services (for new use case implementations, new integrations, training, health checks, rules optimizations, etc.)
- Executing regular account business reviews with key contacts to ensure customers are highly satisfied with the service
- Stay on top of any customer service issues that may be open
- When appropriate, coordinate the engagement of otherThreatMetrix resources within the account including presales, support, professional services, product management.
ThreatMetrix®, The Digital Identity Company®, is the market-leading cloud solution for authenticating digital personas and transactions on the Internet. Verifying more than 20 billion annual transactions supporting 30,000 websites and 4,500 customers globally through the ThreatMetrix Digital Identity Network®, ThreatMetrix secures businesses and end users against account takeover, payment fraud and fraudulent account registrations resulting from malware and data breaches. Key benefits include an improved customer experience, reduced friction, revenue gain and lower fraud and operational costs. The ThreatMetrix solution is deployed across a variety of industries, including financial services, e-commerce, payments and lending, media, government and insurance.
- Proven success selling SaaS business solutions to the SMB market
- Experience with digital authentication and online fraud-prevention solutions
- 3 years of successful salesexperience and a proven track record managing and overachieving quota
- Work closely with other key ThreatMetrix stakeholders including professional services, support, product management and others
- Excellent oral and business writing skills
- Energetic self-starter with a proactive, consultative sales approach
- Strong technical acumen and genuine interest in applying technology to address business challenges and opportunities
- Experience working in fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Four-yeardegreepreferred in business or related field.