Why Liberty Mutual?
Positivity. Flexibility. Determination and a persuasive personality. Qualities like these cannot be taught. But they can be sharpened, strengthened, and appropriately compensated when you join Liberty Mutual Insurance as a part of our Contact Center Sales Organization. Bring your unique talents to our Fortune 100 company and receive paid-training, licensing in all 50 states, and a dynamic role that directs only warm leads your way (no cold calls) - because we believe in supporting your success, not holding it back. Join our team and realize the rewards of a career with unlimited earning potential, uncapped commissions, and a portfolio of benefits that start on day one.
Do you want to be in control of your schedule! If so, stop your search, this is what you have been looking for. In this career role you will work remotely Monday - Friday and be able to set your 8-hour day within the hours of 7AM - 6PM daily. In this role you will:
- Place outbound sales calls from internet generated leads.
- Manage leads by tracking, following up, and closing sales to achieve sales and productivity objectives.
- Perform direct sales and selling techniques for auto and home insurance policies.
- Uncapped Monthly Sales Incentive with average monthly range of $4K-$5K
- Total Average Earnings: $88,500-98,500 (first year)
- Starting Base $45,000
- Potential for Top Sales Representatives to make over 100k annually
- We are offering work from home options along with traditional in office positions depending on location.
- We offer Remote Outbound Sales positions in 14 states- AZ, FL, ID, MO, NC, NV, PA, OH, OK, OR, SC, TX, UT, WA. Candidate must reside in one of these 14 states to be considered for this role.
- During the first 6-8 weeks of training, your schedule will be Mon-Fri, (9-5:30pm CT).
- During the subsequent 12 weeks of onboarding, your hours will remain the same. One weekend day per week (Saturday or Sunday) will be required with an alternate day off mid-week.
- After onboarding is completed and you transition to your regular position, your schedule will be Monday - Friday and you will be able to set your 8-hour day within the hours of 7AM - 6PM daily.
Primary Location: Tucson, AZ
Additional Locations: Casa Grande, AZ; Oro Valley, AZ; Yuma, AZ; Florence, AZ; Flagstaff, AZ;
Salary: USD $88,500.00 - $98,500.00 / Year
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED
Travel: As Needed
- At least 1 year of experience in sales and customer service
- An engaging, outgoing personality and passion for helping customers
- Ability to communicate well to both prospects and customers
- Excellent analytical, decision-making and organizational skills
- Strong typing capabilities and PC proficiency
- Previous cold calling experience is recommended
Featured BenefitsHere's some of what you can look forward to as one of our employees.
Competitive CompensationOur compensation programs are designed to deliver above-market pay if you perform well, and significantly above that for exceptional performance over time. Virtually every employee is eligible for some type of variable incentive pay in addition to his or her base pay.
Flexible Work ArrangementsWe understand the role work-life balance plays in your ability to stay energized and engaged. So we place an emphasis on regular hours, flex scheduling, and generous time off through paid holidays, vacation days, and more.
Top-Notch Retirement PlansOur pension plan provides a monthly credit equal to 5% of your eligible compensation. You can also participate in our 401(k) plan, which offers a guaranteed match of $0.50 for every $1 you contribute, up to 8% of your eligible pay.
Career DevelopmentFrom regular coaching planning, to paid training, licensing, and 100% tuition reimbursement for approved courses, we're dedicated to your continued growth, because we know it leads to continued success.
Health & WellnessYou'll have access to comprehensive health, dental, and vision coverage, as well as a host of other insurance and wellness benefits-including progressive parental benefits and support.
See Full Benefits
Why Liberty Mutual?
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a "Great Place to Work" by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the "100 Best Places to Work in IT" on IDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list.
We have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduates-as well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion.
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.