We are looking for Remote Desktop Support for our client in Germantown, MD
Job Title: Remote Desktop Support
Job Location: Germantown, MD
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- The Service Desk / Monitoring Analyst will serve in a 24/7 3 shift environment.
- This is an experienced level position for those that have acquired sufficient training and skills to serve customer systems monitoring and incident ingestion independently, as well as, manage major incident events and assist with other complex problems and projects
- Provide Service Desk peers with guidance and training based on experience handling progressively complex questions and situations.
- Process and enforce ticket handling and escalation policies and procedures.
- Contribute to performance of Service Desk activities and documented resolutions, identify problem areas, and devise and deliver solutions to enhance quality of service and to prevent future problems.
- Provides tier 1 and 1.5 technical support in a technical call center environment by directly responding to customer concerns, requests and inquiries (via email, telephone, or support ticketing system)
- Serve as team member in assessing and assigning priority level incidents.
- Have business area application and systems support knowledge
- Record incidents in the ServiceNow ticketing application in accordance with departmental procedures and work instructions.
- Have experience with and Interact with monitoring and alert systems in support of applications and network.
- Tools such as AppDynamics (a plus) , Solarwinds, HP Sitescope / Openview
- Assist operations support teams in incident management, problem management and root cause analysis
- Understanding of ITSM and ITIL processes and governance
- Experience with Service Mgmt tools such as ServiceNow (a plus) , Remedy, Service Center
- 2+ years of experience in a technical service support lead or supervisory capacity
- 2+ years of experience in monitoring operations center or enterprise service desk environments
- Administrative or user experience with Monitoring systems
- Available for 24x7 shift support
- Ability to work overtime as needed