- Support the PrQSM (Project Quality Resp) in the implementation of Quality Control documents
- Support the Installation team in verifying Civil Engineering requirements in accordance with SLV (Signaling & Low Voltage) execution plans
- Examine the execution plans and ensure that the latest approved plans are those available on site,
- Establishment of inspection sheets associated with control points and stopping points
- Perform QC inspections on site in accordance with approved inspection and test plans / procedures
- Ensure the proper execution of installation work
- Identify potential non-conformities resulting from quality inspections
- Prepare quality control reports;
- Report inspection data to PrQSM SLV
- Participate in 4M reviews with the installation and subcontractor team
- Prepare the records to justify the provisional and final acceptance of the project,
- Provide visibility on the progress of indicators: associated non-conformities, customer reservations, etc.
- Participate in the establishment of the weekly and monthly report,
- Participate in stopping points,
- Plan the checkpoints.
- Ensure the proper transfer to T&C (Test & Commissioning) through 4M T&C.
- Coordinate with the Client during external audits and inspections
- Participate in investigations for the resolution of problems,
- Participate in resolution meetings 8D, QRQC,….
- Establish the follow-up of the associated action plan and monitor the lifting of reservations and non-conformities / anomalies
- Lead the resolution of anomalies and Non-Conformities (NC) to guarantee the final conformity of the installations and in particular to reduce the Costs of Non-Quality (CONQ).
- Define preventive measures and propose opportunities for improvement, and guarantee the implementation of feedback
- Help improve project quality performance and efficiency.
Quality engineer training, mechanical or electrical
You have at least 5 years of experience in methodology, project quality
Knowledge of benchmarks (Iso 9001: 2015, CMMI v1.3) and quality tools (5 Why, Ishikawa, 8D, ...)
Rail experience would be an asset
You are recognized for your rigor, your autonomy and your ability to work in a team
Field position, based on the REM site