Our Corporate Solutions Group is seeking a Relocation Project Manager that will works as part of the project team, developing the scope and schedule for the project. This role will help with developing and implementing move plans and budgets in collaboration with OP staff, FM staff, and project management and construction management JLL teams.
Works as part of the project team, developing the scope and schedule for the project.
What this job involves?
Being in the forefront
The Moves Manager is an integral part of the Project Team. As a Moves Manager, you’ll be assisting with the development of scope and schedule for project. Planning and managing moves up to 1000 employees while ensuring client satisfaction throughout the move management process. Proactively manage project-related issues on account or assignment and provide a single point of contact for all move management activities. You will be responsible for ensuring all move management activities are performed in a manner consistent with the client’s and Jones Lang LaSalle’s policies and procedures.
Responsibilities include but not limited too:
- Plan and manage successfully relocations up to 1,000 people
- Manage the majority of a project by self and/or supervise additional staff
- Ensure client satisfaction throughout the relocation management process
- Ensure all relocation management activities are performed in a manner consistent with documented processes and in accordance with the client’s and JLL's policies and procedures
- Develop and implement relocation project plan, schedule and budget through collaboration with the facility, project and construction managers and adhere to it
- Develop and maintain project schedule in client's preferred format
- Perform data input into the CAFM system to maintain occupancy information
- Ensure data accuracy within move management and CAFM systems
- Ensure compliance with all key performance indicators
- Meet assigned financial targets
- Receive and process client move requests
- Provide a single point of contact for all move management activities
- Participate in planning meetings hosted by the client, Occupancy Planning and other key stakeholders
- Establish relocation project goals and objectives, making changes where necessary to ensure desired project results
- Prepare/update project status reports, review invoices and ensure timely payment, update tracking reports and maintain files for due diligence and financials.
- Prepare various RFP’s & level for vendor and contractor services for the complete project.
- Procure and manage move labor, including vendor/contractor bidding process, evaluate proposals and recommend selection of vendor/contractor
- Demonstrate a proactive focus on meeting client and project requirements in a timely and cost effective manner
- Incorporate “best practices” into relocation projects
Sound like you? Before you apply, it’s also worth knowing what we’re looking for:
A Bachelor’s degree in Project Management, Construction Management, Architecture, Strategic Planning. Minimum of 2 years of assistant move manger or related experience. Also, at least 3 – 4 years’ experience as facility coordinator, project coordinator, or similar/related experience in a Corporate Real Estate environment.
Dynamic and skilled
You’ll need to be dynamic and inspired about logistics and technology. You will be successful if you have advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Projects skills, ability to utilize Microsoft Office suite as well as proficiency in FM:Systems move management module and/or facilities management system. We may live and breathe systems, policy and procedure but our fellow employees may not. You’ll be effective in by learning to ask the right questions to understand the underlying needs of our clients. You’ll discover how to be proactive and innovative with solutions your stakeholders.
Organized and analytical
You keep on top of things as you’ll often need to reorganize your time day to day, to deal with your team’s changing necessities and requests. Data input and analytics and move management are a significant component of Project Team, who can data mine and utilize Excel formulas to analyse data are in demand. You’ll need to be a highly organized individual with strong analytical skills.
Open and flexible
Excellent communication skills are important – both written and spoken – and we’ll expect you to work independently, multi-task, and manage your time to meet deadlines. An individual with strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with executive level external and internal clients will successful in the role. Most importantly, you’ll want to work as part of a diverse supportive and talented team.