The Moves Manager is an integral part of the Project Team. As a Moves Manager, you’ll be assisting with the development of scope and schedule for project. Planning and managing moves up to 1000 employees while ensuring client satisfaction throughout the move management process. Proactively manage project-related issues on account or assignment and provide a single point of contact for all move management activities. You will be responsible for ensuring all move management activities are performed in a manner consistent with the client’s and Jones Lang LaSalle’s policies and procedures.
Responsibilities include but not limited too:
- Plan and manage successfully relocations up to 1,000 people
- Manage the majority of a project by self and/or supervise additional staff
- Ensure client satisfaction throughout the relocation management process
- Ensure all relocation management activities are performed in a manner consistent with documented processes and in accordance with the client’s and JLL's policies and procedures
- Develop and implement relocation project plan, schedule and budget through collaboration with the facility, project and construction managers and adhere to it
- Develop and maintain project schedule in client's preferred format
- Perform data input into the CAFM system to maintain occupancy information
- Ensure data accuracy within move management and CAFM systems
- Ensure compliance with all key performance indicators
- Meet assigned financial targets
- Receive and process client move requests
- Provide a single point of contact for all move management activities
- Participate in planning meetings hosted by the client, Occupancy Planning and other key stakeholders
- Establish relocation project goals and objectives, making changes where necessary to ensure desired project results
- Prepare/update project status reports, review invoices and ensure timely payment, update tracking reports and maintain files for due diligence and financials.
- Prepare various RFP’s & level for vendor and contractor services for the complete project.
- Procure and manage move labor, including vendor/contractor bidding process, evaluate proposals and recommend selection of vendor/contractor
- Demonstrate a proactive focus on meeting client and project requirements in a timely and cost effective manner
- Incorporate “best practices” into relocation projects
Sound like you? Before you apply, it’s also worth knowing what we’re looking for:
A Bachelor’s degree in Project Management, Construction Management, Architecture, Strategic Planning. Minimum of 2 years of assistant move manger or related experience. Also, at least 3 – 4 years’ experience as facility coordinator, project coordinator, or similar/related experience in a Corporate Real Estate environment.