We are seeking a Relocation Director who will play a key role in developing the standard in relocation and real estate experiences through careful agent team selection, coaching and accountability. The Relocation Director will be the local presence representing NRT LLC’s CB Referral Services to agents who have opted-in to receive referrals from one or many referral sources.
- Strategic Accountability, Coaching, Conversion and Support
- Responsible for the selection, coaching and accountability of CB Referral Services agents.
- Effectively educate CB Referral Services Agents on specific use of proprietary CRM and referral assignment technology.
- Work closely with Regional Relocation Director, Local Operating Company Senior Leadership and Referral Service Operations Director to establish and execute strategies to successful achievement of agent goals and key metrics for CB Referral Services.
- Work with Regional Relocation Director and Referral Service Operations Managers to plan and implement agent education.
- Represent CB Referral Services, and the company at local branch and regional office meetings.
- Communicate with office managers and associates to promote and achieve performance metrics by source within CB Referral Services.
- Effectively communicate any referral issues brought to your attention to the appropriate Referral Service Operations Manager for escalation and resolution.
- Represent CB Referral Services and company to corporations and other sources of business including relocation companies for company and/or corporate client specific events.
- Proven experience with effective referral opportunity conversion
- Excellent communication skills with emphasis on effective use of virtual channels
- with the ability to virtually coach, develop and manage agents remotely
- Excellent platform and classroom style public speaking experiencerequired
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Proven ability to present concepts, data analysis and project plans and execute accordingly
- Current local real estate license required or willingness to obtain within first 6 months of employment
Travel requirements may include:
- Travel for group move presentations
- Travel to industry conferences
- Local and Regional travel as needed dependent coverage area
- Overnight travel: 0 – 10%
Minimum Education: College degree preferred