This position must practice the profession of pharmacy in an environment that by philosophy and policy, promotepatient care and education. This person must be patient directed, clinically oriented, and have a vision to take Meijer Pharmacy to the next level ofpatient care. Key Deliverables:
- Fill prescriptions accurately.
- Maintain positive relationships with patients, team members and leadership.
- Hold pharmacy technicians accountable for results in an appropriate and effective manner and have a vision to expand and grow the pharmacy business.
- Educate and mentor pharmacy technicians to be effective team members.
- Motivate team members to perform to their highest level.
- Competent and knowledgeable of Meijer Policies and Procedures.
- Effective communication skills and agent of change.
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to prioritize workload.
- Listen to the patient and resolve patient’s needs.
- In the absence of the pharmacist in charge, will be responsible for the pharmacy operations
This job profile is not meant to be all inclusive of the responsibilities of this position; may perform other duties as assigned or required.
- Bachelor of Science Degree or Doctorate of Pharmacy
- Registered and licensed in the state of practice
- Certified Immunization Pharmacist (except Indiana)
- Retail/Community Practice
- Working knowledge of pharmacy system, working knowledge of policies and procedures, understanding of regulatory in the state the unit operates.