$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
Job Purpose & Responsibilities:
Responsible for mechanical reliability engineering on the Mount Vernon Site. The focus will be to provide programs and projects to improve asset reliability, reduce maintenance costs and foster continuous improvements for site rotating equipment. This will include optimization of PM and predictive maintenance programs, and identification and correction of long standing reliability issues. Will require working closely with Process Availability Leaders Maintenance Engineers, Maintenance Leaders, Reliability Specialists, and Unit Managers.
• Work with the Process Availability Leaders Maintenance Engineers to identifying specific mechanical programs within these operations to improve reliability / availability, which directly leads to improved plant stability.
• Provide support for maintenance troubleshooting
• Optimize preventative and predictive maintenance programs in the Operating units.
• Identify leading edge maintenance technology that drives area performance
• Assist in the development of maintenance personnel training procedures
• Identify, engineer and implement projects/programs in these operations to increase plant stability productivity and reliability
• B.S. in Mechanical, Electrical, or Chemical Engineering
• 5 years industrial experience with at least 3 years rotating equipment
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate with operations, technical, mechanical/electrical maintenance crafts people, and Site and Corporate Leadership.
• Familiarity with PC applications such as Word, Excel, CMMS (SAP experience a plus), etc.
• Familiarity with basic industrial equipment, such as bearings, gearboxes, rotating process equipment, static assets (structural steel, vessels, piping), and motors.
• You must submit your application for employment online to be considered. Please submit your resume using the apply online option on this page.
• You must be 18 years or older
• You must be willing to take a drug test as part of the selection process
• You must be willing to submit to a background investigation as part of the selection process
• You must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
Desired Skill Desired Skill:
•Familiarity with reliability techniques such as Root Cause Analysis, FMEA, and Reliability Centered Maintenance
•Familiarity with PROACT RCA software
•Familiarity with Process Safety Management (PSM)
•Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
•Excellent organizational and team building skills
•Ability to support multiple Plants within the Site.
Valid Through: 2019-9-13