This position is responsible for leading and managing reliability engineering projects and continuous improvement projects to ensure compliance and excellence to Rockwell Automation and industry standards at our customer’s locations. Candidate will be responsible for engineering solutions to solve reliability process problems and systems. Individual will be a key contact for system administration of reliability owned software applications and solutions and their continual improvement.
- Regularly audits engineering and reliability processes like Lean/Six Sigma Tools, Kepner-Tregoe Tools, FRACAS, statistical process control, reliability modeling and prediction, fault tree analysis, root cause failure analysis (RCFA), failure reporting using analysis, corrective and preventative actions systems, Block Diagrams, component function matrices, interface matrices including reliability knowledge capture processes and systems to ensure compliance and quality results.
- Position provides leadership and guidance to the Asset Management and Reliability Teams on methods, maintenance and control of processes and systems.
- Leads and facilitates best practice sharing, process enhancement ideas and special projects to drive reliability process efficiency and effectiveness.
- Participate in the development/execution of reliability process performance and quality metrics to support new product introductions and reliability performance measures for production product.
- Program Manager is expected to keep abreast of new and changing technology and methods that enhance their skill set. This can be accomplished through continuing learning at outside classes, seminars, reading and other related training opportunities.
- Continually improve technical and behavioral skills as they relate to this role through ongoing training, outside reading and benchmarking activities.
- Ability to work in a team environment and collaborate with others is necessary.
- Flexibility to work in an interactive environment with a high tolerance for ambiguity and change.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Manufacturing, Business, Supply Management, PE license or related technical degree is required.
- Minimum of 5years professional experience in engineering or manufacturing environment. Must have a broad understanding of manufacturing operations, and be knowledgeable in the analysis of manufacturing processes and management.
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- LeanSix SigmaBlack Belt or LeanSix Sigma Green
- Travel up to 60 percent of working time with overnight stays of 2 weeks per trip period.
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task and effectively work under tight deadlines on a regular basis.
- Requires the ability to plan, prioritize and manage multiple projects effectively.
- Proficient computer skills: Excel, other Microsoft Office products, and/or statistical analysis software.
- Certification in APCIS and SMRP is preferred
- PMP Certification or Progress Towards PMP Certification is Desired
- Knowledgeable in the use of statistical and data manipulation techniques, Weibull Analysis preferred.