Flint Hills Resources is looking for a Reliability Manager to work at our Arthur, IA ethanol facility. This position will be accountable for providing leadership and demonstrating a clear commitment to all aspects of EH&S, ensuring safe work practices and developing/approving procedures to maximize craft productivity associated with routine work.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Leading a team of skilled technicians, engineers and administrative personnel.
- Effectively communicate company goals and core values
- Participate on Leadership Team to assist in the development of plant vision and to maximize plant performance
- Develop/administer annual performance evaluations and resolution of craft performance issues
- Coordinate and support plant maintenance personnel and contractors to achieve timely completion of work in a safe, efficient manner
- Create and present reports detailing maintenance activities, state of plant equipment, shut down planning, and cost control.
- Responsible for the development of the annual Repair and Maintenance budget.
- Develop and drive the plant’s reliability vision in line with the FHR Reliability Vision
- Work closely with operation leaders to minimize down time.
- Responsible for setting up preventative/predictive maintenance schedules for all equipment and maintaining up-to-date procedures for executing same
- Ensure department activities are in compliance to all Company, government and site operational department’s regulations.
- Provide trend and root cause failure analysis that affects the plant safety, operation and reliability
- Contact contractors and vendors directly when needed to assist in troubleshooting and maintaining plant equipment
- Coordinate and lead scheduled shutdown event annually
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering OR at least 10 years’ experience within a reliability or maintenance focused role
- At least 3 years of supervisory experience
- General knowledge of OSHA and EPA regulations
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- High School Diploma or equivalent
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Experience with Computerized Maintenance Systems such as Maximo
- Knowledge of maintenance procedures for centrifuges, drying equipment, boilers, cooling towers, chiller, air compressors, pumps, valves, electrical circuits and equipment