Industry: Business Services•
11 - 15 years
Posted 298 days ago
Reliability/Maintenance Excellence Manager
The primary role of the Reliability Excellence Manager is to provide overall leadership and direction to the reliability function. This position is responsible to the Plant Manager and Regional Reliability Engineer for the safe, effective and efficient use of all manpower, materials, parts and other resources under their control as well as providing capacity, asset reliability and best life cycle cost to the operation.
Under minimal direction, the Reliability Excellence Manager is responsible for defining, implementing, and managing the systems, maintenance organization structure, and processes necessary to achieve and sustain the reliability mission. Through their efforts, a proactive culture which fosters open communication and trust that values reliability, efficiency and effective life cycle asset management is achieved.
• Facilitates excellent environmental, health and safety performance.
• Develops and controls the maintenance budget that provides for optimized spending to achieve the agreed-upon capacity and asset reliability.
• Ensures Bunge standard reliability and maintenance work process are followed.
• Manages the reliability workforce, develops succession plans, skills assessments and training.
• Manages the spare parts warehouse to maintain critical spares, minimize necessary inventory and automate materials requisition functions.
• Periodically benchmarks current performance with internal and external sources to identify opportunities for improvement.
• Provides input on change management studies and signs off on the changes identified. Enforces Management of Change processes.
• Ensures the reliability strategy is properly executed.
• Fosters a culture that does not tolerate equipment failures and seeks to understand and eliminate the causes using techniques such as Root Cause Analysis (RCA).
• Implements organizational structure, systems, tools and technologies that promote a proactive approach to maintenance.
• Ensures effective use and integration of standard corporate work order planning, scheduling and materials kits.
• Develops, recommends and implements strategies for improving the reliability of the manufacturing processes.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering or science technology, or equivalent work experience with minimum of 10 years experience in reliability and/or maintenance positions required
• Minimum Level 1 certification in oil analysis, vibration analysis, ultrasonic, thermography preferred
• Minimum of 5 years experience in Failure Modes & Effect Analysis required
• Prior experience with standard corporate maintenance work flow processes
• Demonstrated ability to lead Root Cause Failure Analysis reviews
• Must possess a demonstrated high degree of tact in dealing with both plant staff and maintenance personnel
• Strong verbal, written and listening communication skills required
• Excellent administrative and analytical skills including intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel
• Demonstrated experience with CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) or comparable system required, preferably experience in SAP Plant Maintenance and Materials Management Modules.