The Reliability Leader is responsible for safely and efficiently maintaining the equipment of the Fairburn Insulation Plant. This includes identifying and managing asset reliabilityrisks that could adversely affect plant operations. As a member of the maintenance leadership team, the Reliability Leader must be able to use available metrics and data to continuously improve operations to achieve the Fairburn Plant operational goals.
Join an organization that believes that every employee owns a piece of our bold growth goals and ultimate success. We are a market-leading innovator that has placed on the Fortune 500®. Owens Corning is devoted to delivering sustainable solutions across our three business segments while striving to ensure our people and products make the world a better place. We take pride in having an inclusive and diverse workplace with employees around the globe. A holistic sense of community exists across our entire organization as our talent grows globally. We are a company that fully recognizes the importance of paving a path to a sustainable and safe enterprise through investing in our people. Our desire to make an impactful difference in the world flows from top down to all levels of the organization. By being a company that instills pride within each and every employee, we aspire to build market-leading businesses; global in scope - human in scale.
Reports to: Plant Maintenance Leader
Span of Control: Supervises 2 Reliability/ PdM Mechanics
- Lead with a Safety vision, placing the safety of all employees, contractors, and visitors above all otherresponsibilities
- Develop and manage capital work projects.
- Project management and development including supervising contractor and other non-Owens Corning employees on capital projects and repairs as necessary.
- Identify opportunities for equipment reliability improvement and successfully implement changes to achieve higher reliability performance.
- Understanding and communicating customer expectations throughout the Maintenance Department where appropriate.
- Review maintenance work for accuracy and completion
- Use metrics to measure results and demonstrate the ability to take appropriate action for continued improvement
- Actively leading and building effective teams and committees to improve plant performance and drive continuous improvement initiatives
- Utilizing RCFA to diagnose operational issues and the ability to formulate a resultant action plan for improvement
- Create a team environment
- Ability to work varying shifts when required including weekends.
- Maintain costs within allowable budget.
- Training and developing employees to safely perform assigned tasks
- Mechanical or ElectricalEngineeringDegree, or equivalent experience
- Strong understanding of Reliability Based Maintenance
- Familiarity with CMMS
- At least 5 years industrial manufacturing experience
- Familiarity with pneumatic systems, hydraulic systems, power trains, mechatronics
- CMRP certification highly preferred
- TPM experience
- SAP familiarity
- Previous leadership in a union environment
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Provide technical guidance in industrialmechanics, pneumatics, hydraulics and machinist skils
- Strong organizational skills
- Competency with Microsoft Office Suite