Our client is a well recognized Global leader with a tremendous opportunity based outside of the Baton Rouge, LA area (about 25 minutes). We are looking for a Reliability professional that offers five plus years of experience managing a Reliability Equipment group. Some additional details include the following:
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Improve and lead the maintenance organization, designing and implementing long-term continuous improvement applications and systems to enhance the longevity of the site?s equipment.
- Lead and support continuous improvement processes through decision making, employee involvement, systems and training.
- Meet and exceed objectives and metrics for safety, cost and productivity performance.
- Responsible for maintaining records associated with mechanical integrity.
- Responsible for operating with an annual maintenance budget.
- Lead development of skills and knowledge in the Maintenance Department
- Monitor key reliability measures and establish additional measures as needed.
- Lead/participate in the root cause analysis (RCA) process to identify and drive out long-term chronic problems and failures.
- Track RCA recommendations and ensure they are completed.
- Coordinate handoffs to the Asset Reliability group.
- Work with Production and asset care management members to develop and improve PM inspection routes and systems.
- Lead efforts to promote operator equipment ownership through operator essential care program.
- Actively participate in planning and executing outages for the facility
- Lead continuous improvement efforts. Use Decision Making Framework process to advance beneficial projects for full funding.
- Provide leadership to meet/exceed key operation targets and daily support to the operating area as needed.
- Minimum of an Associates Degree
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience managing a maintenance group in a manufacturing, industrial or military environment
- Minimum of five (5) years of maintenance and reliabilityexperience with industrial equipment and/or manufacturing systems (rotating equipment)
- Must have experience in leading improvement efforts in Maintenance, Reliability, and Predictive and Preventive Maintenance
- Working knowledge and experience in maintenance planning, scheduling, and coordination
- Experience routinely utilizing Root Cause Analysis (RCA) or other similar problem solving tools.
- Working knowledge and experience with computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS)
- Must be able and willing to work in a manufacturing plant environment, including extended periods of time in noisy, non-air conditioned or unheated areas.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical, or Chemical Engineering
- Certification as a Maintenance Reliability Professional
- Pulp and Paper experience
Our client is willing to assist with relocation. For immediate consideration and additional information, please submit a Word document resume directly through this posting. Sorry, no H1B Visas offered. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.