This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with a solid maintenance reliability and project management background to assist in the development and application of James Hardie's core maintenance strategy. The person in this role will be responsible for implementing the reliability program across our nine US locations.
The position will be based out of one of our nine US locations.
- Assist the manufacturing operations with the execution of the reliability center maintenance activities necessary to eliminate unplanned asset failures.
- Lead root cause analysis events in the identification and elimination of production losses and high maintenance costs associated with asset failures.
- Develop engineering solutions to repetitive failures and all other problems that adversely affect plant operations. These problems include capacity, quality, cost or regulatory compliance issues.
- Develop and implement best practices for assets to ensure their maximum the mean time between failures.
- Guide efforts to ensure best practices are being implemented to ensure reliability and maintainability of equipment, processes, utilities, facilities, controls and safety systems.
- Assist plant engineers with the analysis of asset utilization, overall equipment effectiveness, remaining useful life and other parameters that define the operating condition, reliability and costs of assets.
- Provide technical support to production, maintenance management and technical personnel.
- Assist plant personnel in the classification and development of material lists for assets
- Review and apply statistical methods to identify reliability trends
- Establish and track reliability metrics
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (mechanical, electrical or chemical)
- 7 or more years' experience in an industrial continuous operating (24/7) manufacturing environment
- Strong communication (written, oral and interpersonal) skills
- Ability to lead and be part of cross functional teams
- Advanced knowledge in reliability centered maintenance, failure modes & effects analysis, criticality analysis
- Demonstrated ability to diagnosis and correct opportunities to improve mean time between failures of assets
- Experience with computer maintenance management systems (CMMS), INFOR BE or equivalent
- Advanced skills in basic personal computer software (Microsoft applications)
- Ability to travel (25-50%) to our nine US based locations
Security Clearance Required: No
Visa Candidate Considered: No
Base Salary - $90,000 to $120,000
Full-time Benefits - Full
Relocation Assistance Available - Yes
Commission Compensation - No
Bonus Eligible - No
Overtime Eligible - No
Interview Travel Reimbursed - No
7+ to 10 years experience
Seniority Level - Mid-Senior
Management Experience Required - No
Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree
Willingness to Travel - Often
Do you have a Bachelor's Degree?
Are you willing to travel up to 50%?
We are looking for a senior level Reliability Engineering professional (7-10+ years) that has experience in heavy industrial manufacturing environments. We would be interested in candidates out of the following industries: Pulp & Paper, Steel, Building Products, or Chemical manufacturing.