Leprino Foods’ history dates to over 65 years ago, when the Leprino family first started making small batches of mozzarella for local markets and eateries in Denver. We’ve grown a bit since then. Today, we are the largest manufacturer of mozzarella and lactose in the world, and a leading producer of whey protein. Still owned by the Leprino family, we’ve set our sights to become the “World’s Best Dairy Food and Ingredient Company.” To help us achieve that ambitious vision, we’re looking for our secret ingredient: motivated individuals who are the absolute best at what they do. From three people in a small cheese shop in the early 1950s, we have grown to over 4,300 employees throughout our 16 global locations. Will you join us on our journey?
We Ask of You To:
- Develop and implement improvement and Capital projects.
- Analyze equipment failures, generate root cause solutions and lead the implementation of those solutions.
- Lead Reliability Strategy Development.
- Develop and Support Inventory Management Strategy.
- May perform other duties as required.
We Offer You in Return:
- A competitive total compensation package including annual performance bonus eligibility and relocation (if applicable)!
- 401(k) along with enrollment in an annual Profit Sharing plan opportunity – we hire to retire!
- Eligible for tuition reimbursement, award recognition, merit, and competitive health/dental/vision benefits.
- A chance to reside in Lemoore, California: 30 minutes south of Fresno, an hour from the popular China Peak Ski Resort as well as Sequoia National Park, and a two-hour drive to Yosemite National Park.
You Have (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- 5 years of progressive production and maintenance experience.
We Hope You Also Have (Preferred Qualifications):
- Bachelors’ Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- 8+ years of progressive production and maintenance experiencepreferred