Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Record detailed observations of returned products as received.
- Test returned product according to established specifications and record detailed results with an emphasis on consistency.
- Diagnose and resolve escalated technical support incidents.
- Determine root causes of non-conformances discovered.
- Identify, collect and analyze data to support the company commitment to quality products.
- Summarize non-conformance and root cause trends by products and product families.
- Use risk analysis tools to evaluate product and system safety issues.
- Work directly with the design, manufacturing and quality engineering teams to enhance product reliability and quality.
- Use probability and statistical tools to analyze product lifecycles.
- Develop statistical methods for using collected data to predict product reliability.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related field required.
- 3 years relevant work experience.
- Experience in evaluating returned product in a regulated environment or experience in medical device testing or manufacturing is a plus.