$80K — $100K *
The ideal candidate is a smart, passionate technologist who wants to bring together the best of development and operations. We seek to blend software engineering with systems engineering to design, develop, run, and scale the next generation of systems for a global company that demands innovation.
Our team is comprised of engineers from a diverse set of backgrounds. We’re a mix of software developers, infrastructure engineers, and systems experts. We’re happy to cross-train relevant skillsets to those who want to learn, making this an ideal opportunity for the passionate and curious.
The Reliability Engineering team is responsible for:
· Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Release Engineering and other DevOps platforms
· Observability, monitoring & alerting from the top of the stack down to bare metal
· Automation platforms and practices to help teams eliminate toil and improve customer experiences
· Operating Kubernetes and driving adoption of containerization
Part of our job includes working with internal customers and partners to apply our tools and techniques. The ideal candidate will have the communications skills and patience to work with people as well as computers. We encourage our engineers to work with and understand our users, leveraging our experience to understand problems, design solutions, and set our own priorities.
· Implement and own technical solutions
· Collaborate with users to drive adoption
· Listen to user feedback to propose new solutions and iterative improvements
· Docker & Containerization
· Development best practices
· One or more programming or scripting languages, and a willingness to learn
· Linux/Unix fundamentals
· Listening to feedback, understanding problems, and proposing solutions
Exposure to or interest in learning more about:
· Continuous Integration, including tools like Jenkins or GitHub Actions
· Git & GitHub
· Artifact Management, including tools like JFrog Artifactory
· Automation, including tools like Ansible & Puppet
Valid through: 11/9/2021