This position will lead the benchmarking and development of the maintenance and reliability activities within the manufacturing facilities for the division.
- Coach and direct the development of predictive maintenance, autonomous maintenance and CIL (Cleaning, Inspection and Lubrication)
- Lead the implementation of thermal imaging, vibration analysis and other CBM (Condition Based Maintenance) techniques
- Lead criticality assessments for manufacturing facilities identifying equipment risks and developing plans for risk mitigation
- Coach facilities in the identification of critical spares, MOQ (Minimum Order Quantities), safety stock and consignment opportunities
- Implementation of CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System)
- Support the development of a long range capital plan that adequate supports plant infrastructure needs
- Develop road maps for the reliability program at each of the division's plant locations
- Provide on-site technical training for maintenance personnel
- Evaluate completeness and effectiveness of PM (Preventative Maintenance) program at each location
- Provide guidance on vendor partnerships for supporting projects, OEM equipment, controls, utilities and infrastructure at each plant location
- Support site maintenance managers in the development, monitoring and reporting of maintenance KPI's
- Conduct FMEA (Failure Mode and Effects Analysis) for new and existing equipment
- Develop and conduct training programs for the plant workforce
- Lead RCA (Root Cause Analysis) sessions. Support sites in the implementation of corrective and preventative measures
- Partner with project engineers to ensure reliability program is expanded to incorporate new equipment installations brought about by capital investments
- Bachelor's Degree in mechanical or electrical engineering discipline preferred
- Minimum 10 years of plant-based maintenance and engineering experience.
- Minimum 5 years of maintenance management experience.
- Experience working in a LSS (Lean Six Sigma) or TPM (Total Production Manufacturing) environment.
- Experience working in a GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) environment preferably food, beverage or pharmaceutical industry.
- Must have good computer skills
- Ability to communicate with peers, management, plant employees and contractors is vital.
- Ability to multi-task numerous projects and understand the urgency around them.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent training skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills