Release Train Manager
Apply Save job2019-55153
Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation's most important work. We're a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves—to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways—not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta's talented and robust workforce—14,000 strong—stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let's make an impact together.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
- Supports enterprise Agile development processes, planning increments and sessions and provides additional systems engineering support as needed.
- Ensure partnering, efficient solutions engineering and reuse first, Agile SE&I processes, leveraging tailoring & extending innovative approaches & cost-saving measures, applying industry standards
- Plans develops and coordinates enterprise level release planning events and supports technical exchange meetings to meet program goals
- Develop epic/features for future planning sessions
- Ensures acceptance criteria are properly written and satisfied
- Active TS/SCI Clearance
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, or related technical field, or equivalent experience
- 11+ years of systems engineering, integration, or systems development experience
- Demonstrated ability to establish effective customer relationships with senior level government personnel; ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Experience using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to solve complex problems
- Demonstrated working knowledge of: Waterfall, Spiral and Agile development, acquisition, systems engineering, and development methods (User Story Generation, Sprint/Scrum Development, Development Back-log management, Test-Driven Development)
- Advanced degree or certification in a technical field
- Demonstrated experience in Agile Systems Engineering & Integration
- Demonstrated knowledge of the NSG programs to include both legacy systems, as well as key concepts for future vision architecture (e.g., Cloud hosting, platform-as-a-service, and other IC ITE initiatives) and services (e.g., RTM, NCL, eXploit, and NGA Portfolio Initiatives)