The Release Train Engineer's primary purpose is to support the Agile Release Trains (ART) by steering them to success and navigating the complexity of delivering consistency in larger environments. Cigna Agile Transition Team is seeking a strong & highly technical Release Train Engineer to be part of a highly visible and strategic team focused on aligning strategic objectives with tactical demands.
• Aggregate team PI objectives into Program PI objectives and publish (RTE)
• Participate in PI planning readiness - preparation of Vision and backlogs via pre & post planning
• Establish PI Planning readiness (when no value stream level exists) & Facilitate PI Planning
• Manage and optimize the flow of value through the program using various tools
• Assist with execution and feature/capability completion
• Drive continuous improvement via Inspect and Adapt
• Assist with economic decision making
• Escalate and track impediments
• Help manage risks and dependencies
• Attend system demos and solution demos
• Coach leaders, teams and scrum masters on lean-agile practices and methods
stakeholders to provide clarity on the expected value delivery and to gain stakeholder feedback on
changes to the direction the release train may need to take.
Learning and Applying quickly
Preferred Skills and Experience