This company uses trusted unique data, creative analytics, technology and industry expertise to power organizations and individuals around the world by transforming knowledge into insights that help make more informed business and personal decisions.
- Six or more years work experience in a project management role responsible for management of the entire program/project lifecycle from project definition/scope through implementation
- Effectively communicate progress of key projects using written, oral, and visual media
- Communicate project status to all stakeholders on a regular basis throughout the lifecycle of the projects
- Work as liaison between business/Product and Technology partners.
- Manage dependencies, risks and issues
- Develop program/project plans and drive program achievements
- Employ Agile program management methodologies and tools, like MS Project and JIRA/Rally Identify, coordinate, and manage resources and key stakeholders for projects
- Ensure effective change management occurs throughout the course of assigned projects
- Run all communication plans, training and documentation and deliver programs/projects on time, at/under budget and within scope.