Life Line Screening provides preventative health screenings to detect unrecognized, potential health problems to our clients. Our IT organization is dedicated to delivering innovative solutions which drive efficiency for our services teams, provide our clients with health care information to assist them make better decisions and building systems which serve as the catalyst for a growth oriented organization.
The Release Manager will serve as the bridge between development and operations. This position will draw from experiences in build management, configuration management, infrastructure development and release management -- continuously exploring opportunities for improvement and automation.
- Automate our operational processes as needed, with accuracy and in compliance with our security requirements
- Work with CI and CD tools, and source control such as GIT and Azure DevOps
- Manage code deployments, fixes, updates and related processes
- Configure and release the delivery of software applications in test and production environments
- Analyze configuration issues and propose appropriate resolutions
- Maintain proper version controls of software and deliverables
- Actively troubleshoot any issues that arise during testing and production, catching and solving issues before launch.
- Recommend process improvements alternative to roll out tools and processes.
- Analyze current technology utilized within the company and develop steps and processes to improve and expand upon them
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems
Required Education and Experience:
- S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience with technical implementations of software development projects
- More than two years of experience in a DevOps Engineer role (or similar role); experience in software development and infrastructure development is a plus.
- Experience in working with Azure DevOps for automation and configuration.
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments
- Experience using Azure DevOps and Git source and version control
- Experience building Azure DevOps pipelines
- Experience managing Azure Cloud Services
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
- Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems and processes