We are currently looking for a dynamic individual as a Release Manager for our Global Information Technology organization at our Corporate Headquarters located in The Woodlands, Texas.
As a Release Manager, you will have overall responsibility to develop and implement procedures to oversee the integration and flow of development testing, deployment, for application and infrastructure changes going to the production environments.
What will be expected from you?
- Develop, maintain processes and documentation for an effective release management program. Work with IT teams in planning, scheduling and optimizing the movement of IT changes and releases to production environments.
- Participate in change management process to ensure due process and supporting the Change Advisory Board functions. Facilitating the Change Advisory Board meetings as needed.
- Work with IT teams in planning, preparing, coordinating and reporting for the quarterly Technical Weekend activity.
- Develop and help train backup resource for this role.
- Build, maintain relationships and collaborate with all global IT teams to ensure that IT delivered services and functional goals are achieved.
What are we looking for in the ideal candidate?
- Demonstrated success in the above key accountabilities and responsibilities.
- A minimum of a High School Diploma with 9+ years related experience or an Associate’s Degree with 7+ years related experience or a Bachelor’s Degree with 5+ years related experience.
- Must have a level of proficiency with Internet, Email, and Microsoft programs.