Versive is looking for a customer-focused release manager to streamline the process of delivering and upgrading our software-only threat hunting platform, the Versive Security Engine. This is a mission-critical role that will ensure our growing customer base has a great product experience. If you're interested in contributing to the success of a dynamic and growing software company, come join us!
What You'll Do
- Manage weekly software releases:Work with the engineering and infrastructure teams to ensure each weekly release is shipped with the correct features and stabilized properly.
- Ensure customer success: ensure each release is ready for customers, properly documented, and delivered seamlessly. Advocate for customer stability and a great customer experience.
- Manage upgrades of our internal dogfood environment: upgrade our internal environment weekly, monitor tests and results quality, and raise the alarm in the case of issues.
- Be our release expert: know what features are in previous releases, document which releases are installed at each customer, be our go-to person for any release questions.
- Build great release processes:work with the customer success and infrastructure teams to optimize how we build and deliver releases to customer sites, both for new installs and upgrades. Measure our success and drive improve over time.
- Communicate and mitigate risk: make sure the right people know about any risks or issues, and work to mitigate them appropriately.
What You've Done
- Managed continuous delivery software releases:2+ years of experience working as a release manager for software. Experience with continuous delivery (weekly release trains). Worked in Agile/Scrum environment.
- Excellent communicator: Demonstrated ability to work effectively and professionally across teams and functions. Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail: Demonstrated meticulous attention to detail, solid judgement, and the ability to make good, timely decisions.
- Proactive and flexible: comfortable with proactively and independently driving results in an ambiguous and dynamic environment.
- Citizenship: U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Equal Opportunity: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Competitive base salary and generousequity.
- Annual Choose Your Own Benefit (CYOB) lump sum to allocate as you see fit, 401k, FSA etc., (Subject to pro-rated terms).
- Full medical/dental/vision package. Versive covers 90% of employee premiums and 75% of dependent premiums.
- Flexible vacation policy and nine paid holidays.
- High impact work; help shape the strategic direction of the company.
- Accelerated career growth and opportunity.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a flexible office environment.
- Fully stocked kitchen and lunches are provided regularly throughout the week.