- Plan and coordinate all logistical tasks/activities associated with recurring and emergency releases and patches for customer facing applications. This includes code branching, determining test environments for internal QA validation and user acceptance testing, internal communication of downtime and testing periods, and overseeing actual deployment effort.
- Plan and coordinate all logistical tasks/activities associated with recurring and emergency datacenter maintenance periods. This includes infrastructure changes, middleware upgrades and patches, internal QA validation, communication of downtime and testing periods, and overseeing actual maintenance effort.
- Manage regular release and maintenance retrospectives.
- Unify releases across a varied set of products/components to a common and aligned schedule rhythm.
- Manage and publish annual release and maintenance schedule.
- Manage and confirm go / no-go release decisions in coordination with information provided by Engineering, Quality Assurance, and Product Management.
- Monitor release development health by ensuring regular check-ins are scheduled during the development cycle.
- Participate in Big Room Planning with Development and Product Management teams to ensure aligned and achievable releases.
- Act as team lead for additional team member(s).
- Other project management tasks as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- Working knowledge of the agile software development lifecycle and enterprise level SaaS applications.
- Ability to work with and coordinate among diverse teams with conflicting objectives.
- Strong organization, project management, and communication skills.
- Willingness to work non-standard times on occasion (evenings or weekends).