Coopervision is looking for an experienced Release Management Coordinator to assist with the ongoing release management support and assist in facilitating the enhancements to the ServiceNow environment.
- Provide Local or Regional input to Global Business System projects.
- Support the standard CooperVision global release cycle, including analysis, design, test, implementation, support and documentation.
- Facilitate communication, cooperation, and knowledge sharing with the CooperVision extended technical team and end user community both local and globally
- Liaise with all process owners, end users and IT users to gather customer requirements for enhancement requests and align with Company's release management methodology. Facilitate the development of customer requirements with ServiceNow support vendor.
- Work directly with end users for problem resolution by providing expert knowledge and recommendations of ServiceNow capabilities.
- Perform user administrative tasks and role definition within ServiceNow
- Coordinate/Lead status meetings with the ServiceNow vendor
- Coordinate the release deployments for update sets and upgrades on a routine basis.
- Prepare/execute test scripts to support enhancement requests, incidents, as well as regression testing of new releases.
- Prepare ServiceNow reports and dashboards.
- Review, evaluate and analyze improvement opportunities within ServiceNow
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong working knowledge of ServiceNow components such as Service Catalog, Change/Incident/Problem Management, Knowledge, Release Management and portal design and implementation
- Ability to mentor staff in development relative to the Service Now platform to drive quality, value and best practice.
- Must have good analytical & innovation skills to study the current state of processes and reporting, perform gap analysis and recommend improvements.
- Knowledge of integrating with internal and external applications and systems.
- Attention to detail and effective Problem-Solving skills.
- Excellent documentation and presentation skills.
- Analytical skills incorporating statistical methods, to identify a problem, analyze the cause and propose or undertake resolution actions
- Proven skills at cultivating strong working relationships and working well within remote teams to learn and share knowledge.
- Self-motivated, capable of driving results and able to work under pressure.
- Normal office environment.
- Sedentary to light physical effort necessary to perform the job.
- Extensive contact with employees and external business partners and vendors.
- Occasional off-hour meets and weekends
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years' experience of working in an IS Support System
- At least 2+ years' experience with implementations, configuration and administration with ServiceNow
- Good understanding of the services, customer dependencies, the IT infrastructure components, and the systems development life-cycle.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills required to interact effectively with personnel at all levels.