Kansas City, MO
Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
Less than 5 years
Posted 173 days agoby NIRAJ KUMAR
Title :Release Coordinator
Duration :12 month contract
Location :Kansas City, MO
Interview :Phone, Onsite/Skype
* Perform an integral role in the delivery of new software systems and enhancements to existing systems, consistent with the product backlog and delivered on time.
* Oversee and coordinate release schedules and ensure releases are delivered on time.
* Ensure release requirements are delivered by each product delivery team.
* Oversee and manage implementation plans across multiple teams.
* Identify, design, develop, and implement user test scripts, quality test scripts, and production validation scripts.
* Ensure adherence to quality IT standards and review project deliverables.
* Communicate issues, actions, timeframes, and implementation outcomes for each release.
* 2+ years of experience as a Release Coordinator
* Must have scripting experience
* Experience working with Use Cases
* BA or QA experience
* Bachelor's degree
* Knowledge of scripting use/test/validation cases
* Knowledge of Release Management