We’re looking for people who love working on cutting edge technology, always jump at new challenges, and want to learn from some of the best brains in the data movement business to join our team!
This position is for a Release and Test Automation Engineer with a passion for problem solving, quality and efficiency. You will be responsible for designing, developing various automation test suites and the corresponding automation pipelines.
The Right Person Will be/have:
- Software developer. You've built up your experience by working on many software projects and automated testing frameworks (Java/JUnit, Groovy/Spock, etc.).
- Passion for quality. You are quality-minded and embrace automation to ensure the efficient delivery of high-quality software.
- Attention to detail. A system-level understanding and ability to dig into details help you isolate problems and identify root causes.
- Investigative curiosity. A disciplined approach to problem-solving pushes you towards evidence-based dissection of the complexities inherent in distributed applications.
- Goal-oriented team player. You enjoy working in a collaborative environment where cross-functional agile teams share a sense of purpose.
- Thoughtful communication. Being able to convey complex technical ideas in a clear and concise manner brings efficiency to your interactions.
- Professional experience developing automated test suites and updating test frameworks.
- Experience with Java, Groovy, Python programming languages.
- Experience with container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with various Cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Experience with Browser based automation (e.g. Selenium, GEB, Cypress)
- Experience with JUnit, Spock, Mocha test frameworks.
- Experience with Maven, GitHub, SonarQube, JIRA API, Confluence API, Slack API.
- Experience with developing CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins, Github Actions, Circle CI, Spinnaker.
- Experience with REST APIs design.
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases (MySQL/ElasticSearch)
- A self-starter, motivated, and willing to learn
- A team player who can collaborate within cross-functional teams
- A good communicator who communicates technical ideas clearly and concisely
- Experience with developing automated tests for non-functional requirements or using open-source Chaos Engineering frameworks.
- Experience with event driven architecture and event brokers such as Kafka, Solace, and SNS
- Experience with cloud native infrastructure and SaaS
- Experience with containers, microservices, and related technologies and design patterns
- Experience with orchestration and configuration management tools (Ansible/Chef/Puppet/Salt)
- Have an understanding of developing clean tests and what it means to keep a pipeline “green”.