About Acadia Healthcare:
(Nasdaq: ACHC) Acadia Healthcare is a provider of inpatient and outpatient behavioral health and addiction treatment services. Acadia operates a network of 270+ behavioral healthcare facilities with approximately 10,000+ beds in 40+ US states, the United Kingdom and Puerto Rico. Acadia provides psychiatric and chemical dependency services to its patients in a variety of settings, including inpatient psychiatric hospitals, residential treatment centers, outpatient clinics and therapeutic school-based programs.
The Relationship Support Specialist (RSS) will be entrusted with the autonomy to conduct market research for new leads, make outbound lead generating calls/emails in support of your TPS team members and, where assigned, build rapport with currently un-serviced accounts to generate new relationships and correlating business
Our team believes in teamwork, flexibility and consistent self-improvement in order to do the job that we are so passionate about; providing the most sophisticated treatment placements for those who are in extreme need of help and recovery.
- Developing strategy through DMA research, competitor analysis, and internal data
- Generating new business relationship leads
- Making outbound calls (cold & warm leads) to treatment referral sources
- Converting leads into appointments and new contacts for TPS
- Creating reports to present lead progress
- Achieving monthly and quarterly activity and performance targets
- Working with the Marketing Manager to produce needed collateral and outbound communications
- Maintaining and growing assigned accounts in open geographies as designated
- Supporting TPS team with ad hoc reports
You will work within a fast-paced, data-driven work environment and must be motivated to achieve targets and objectives all the while providing exceptional customer service.
- 5+ years of applicable business experience
- CRM experience and proficiency
- Lead generation experience
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Sales & business development experiencedesired
- Expert knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint
- Account management background desired
- 2+ years within the healthcare industry