Customer Service/Client Service
Relevant Work Experience:
Trading-6+ yrs, Trading-2-5 yrs, Customer Service-less than 2 yrs, Brokerage Operations-2-5 yrs, Brokerage Operations-less than 2yrs, Brokerage Operations-6+ yrs, Financial Services-6+ yrs, Campus Programs, Trading-less than 2 yrs, Customer Service-6+ yrs, Customer Service-2-5 yrs, Accounting and Finance-2-5 yrs, Accounting and Finance-6+ yrs, Financial Services-less than 2 yrs, Financial Services-2-5 yrs, Accounting and Finance-less than 2 yrs
Current Licenses / Certifications:
FINRA Series 7
Position Located In:
FL - Orlando
Looking for a career with purpose, aligned values, and work/life balance? Advisor Custody & Trading (ACT) is the industry leader in providing custodial, trading, technology and practice management to independent advisory firms. The ACT service teams add value to IA firms across the country by providing exceptional customer service and operational support.
What is an Investment Advisor (IA)? An advisor or firm engaged in the investment advisory business and registered either with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or state securities authorities.
What you’ll do:
Our Associate Relationship Specialists build trust and inspire confidence through exceptional service, one connection at a time. In ACT, you’re joining a team of client relationship professionals with a passion for finance in a fast-paced, inbound service center environment. Additionally, you will:
- Complete a 16-week training and licensing course that will prepare you for success in Advisor Services
- Practice active listening, open ended dialogue, and rapport building to gain a thorough understanding of Advisors’ needs and create long lasting relationships
- Assist with client issues related to investments, taxreporting, transfers, and other account information
- Collaborate with internal partners to ensure timely and accurate delivery of information
What our Advisor clients say: “Schwab is constantly surveying, constantly talking with firms like ours to understand where we see the future of our business, so they can help lead us there. This is unusual. A custodian, generally speaking, will follow. Schwab leads.” —Ralph D. Sinsheimer, The Solaris Group, New York, New York
What you have:
- Successful completion of our Client Focus Assessment which measures potential talent and role fit
- Ability to successfully pass and obtain Series 7 & 63 licenses under a condition of employment
- Excellent operational and organizational skills with the ability to manage complex work, be self-directed, and quickly develop a full understanding of our business
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication
- Team orientation, enthusiasm, professionalism and strong work ethic with high level of integrity and ethics
- Minimum 2years requisite experience, with emphasis on customer service preferred (internships and collegiate activities will be considered)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
“Schwab is a collaborative, teamwork environment that I truly treasure. When we start with teamwork, anything is possible.” – Elizabeth Chu, Relationship Specialist, Advisor Custody & Trading
Where you'll be:
This role is a Monday through Friday position located in the Schwab office at 1958 Summit Park Drive, Orlando 32810.
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package.
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts.
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program.
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions.
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships.
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life.