We are looking for an experienced omnichannel Relationship Marketing Manager who will plan, execute, and optimize marketing campaigns/programs across a variety of channels for our Global B2B and B2C client base. You will work with inter-agency teams to lead, leverage, and deliver powerful solutions across data, creative, technology, and marketing services.
You will design consumer-centric strategies focused on combining creative with data and technology to help our clients maximize the opportunities provided by our integrated offering, while building valuable relationships between buyers and their brand.
This position puts an emphasis on integrating digital channels and brand strategy, you will work across functional teams to orchestrate thought leadership, social media, digital strategy, and CRM engagement against business and brand goals.
- Strong strategic thinking complemented with a bias for action. A successful candidate needs to be able to develop strategies and execution plans that drive impact for the online and offline needs.
- Identify, evaluate, and prioritize potential strategic growth opportunities in customer database. Develop plans to operationalize opportunities, both to incubate and long-term vision.
- Develop personalized customer journeys at all stages of the buyer lifecycle to deepen the relationship with the audience to identify customer needs, messaging strategy, offer strategy, and engagement timing.
- Responsible for customer-centric data-driven strategies and implementation plans to ensure success of lifecycle strategies, including paid, owned, and earned marketing channels and customer touchpoints.
- Ability to identify and recommend continuous improvements for all key customer metrics: Customer retention, buyer acquisition, conversion, cross-sell, customer migration, and enhanced value to program.
- Understand and develop always-on, triggered, and burst campaigns with a focus on the merits of each tactic and how they work together.
- Conduct research and analyze trends/results to determine strategic implications.
- Embrace the growth mindset with an aggressive and impactful test and learn plan that will help define our email best practices & principles, and the long-term lifecycle CRM strategy.
- Partner closely with internal and external teams including data scientists, analysts, and data engineers to glean insights from data, develop hypotheses, and design experiments to test hypotheses.
- 5+ years of Direct Marketing, Demand Generation, Digital Marketing, or Marketing Automation experience
- Strategy-first mindset and using data to better understand customers' needs and wants
- Hyper-analytical with extensive experience analyzing and segmenting CRM databases to ensure users get the right message through the right channel at the right time
- Experience with building and deploying multi-touch campaigns through marketing automation platforms (Marketo, Eloqua, etc.), including value of testing and vast experience designing control groups
- Experience road-mapping of objectives to create and implement integrated marketing solutions for current and future states
- Exceptional conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding client interaction, verbal, and written communication skills
- Must possess proven well-developed ability to assess trends, competitor actions, and technological advances in lifecycle marketing and services
- Story-telling: know what it takes to bring a message together in a way that tells a clear, engaging story through a touchpoint strategy
- Fast-learner, with a positive attitude and willingness to try new things
- Knowledge of data, analytics, testing, UX, and CX
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and create frameworks and plans to solve problems
- Account Based Marketing and/or Key Account Marketing experience a plus
- Experience with Lucidchart a plus