Relationship Manager | Capital Markets - VP
5 - 7 years experience •
Capital Markets, VP (Relationship Management & Business Development) ? Melville, Long Island
In this position you will play a key relationship management role within Signature Financial?s Capital Markets Division. You will also be accountable for execution of the Division?s strategy for new business development, client/portfolio exposure management and P&L contribution.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Contribute to the expansion and growth of the Capital Markets business lines within Signature Financial (SF)
- Expand new origination (?Buy?) opportunities from existing 3rd party account relationships and through the development of new relationships
- Capitalize on new relationships for asset acquisition and syndications, including ancillary product or industry opportunities
- Provide valuable industry knowledge surrounding market activity (i.e. pricing, structure, credit) and assist in positively differentiating SF in the market
- Collaborate with all SF team members to assure a seamless and reliable process for deal review and production
We have a top relationship based management team who joined Signature from some of the largest banks in the industry. We are searching for talented individuals who enjoy working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment dedicated to the financial care of our clients. If you are interested in growing with us, we can provide an excellent opportunity for advancement by leveraging your experience and skill set.
- 5+ years of combined experience in equipment leasing, commercial finance and relationship management
- Experience in proactively establishing and maintaining client relationships in the Capital Markets segment a plus
- Ability to make underwriting recommendations in collaboration with sales and credit teams (credit / portfoliorisk analysis and portfolio administration knowledge a plus)
- General knowledge across multiple industries with skill sets in the following a strong plus; product types (i.e. loans vs. leases, TRAC?s, FMV?s, TaxLeases), utilization of pricing tools (i.e. T?Value, Super Trump, HP 12) and the various asset types financed
- Strong relationship management, presentation, pricing and negotiating skills
Signature Financial LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Signature Bank, one of the strongest and best capitalized banks in the nation. Signature Bank? has been ranked among the Top 10 on Forbes' list of Best Banks in America for six consecutive years!
Signature Financial provides specialty finance products and services to a diverse base of nationwide clients, including equipment leases and loans, franchise finance, vehicle funding programs and commercial marine lending. Signature Financial is recognized as one of the fastest growing equipment finance companies in the United States, with over $3 billion in assets ranking in the top 20 of all bank owned equipment finance companies in America.
Signature offers a competitive compensation (BONUS PROGRAM), an excellent health benefits package including, 401(k) plan with generous company match, gym reimbursement, pet insurance, tuition reimbursement, award winning wellness program, and much more for qualified employees!
Service is our cornerstone!
View available Careers with Signature at
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Relocation or interview travel expenses are not available for this role