Job Role: Relationship Manager (Staffing)
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: FTE/ Permanent
· 10+ years of minimum experience, good understanding of IT technology projects execution model and technologies, staffing function within technology unit with a Bank, with an ability to meet quarterly sales goals in a competitive vendor environment with large Banking& Financial Services account
· Experience with a Top Tier Consulting firm in Consulting / TechnologyStaffing role
· High energy professional, strong customer connect skills, building new relationships and networking skills with mid to senior level managers.
· Strong written and oral presentation skills, with ability to work collaboratively with an extended team to deliver value proposition in a fast moving goal-oriented environment
· Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; initial screening of applicants on consistent set of qualifications
· Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting internal Sourcing team, recruiters, internet sites; maintaining rapport with potential hires
· Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; and if required escorting applicant to interviews.