Apex Clearing is currently seeking a Relationship Manager. The Relationship Manager's role is to proactively interface with clients to manage the customer experience. The Relationship Manager represents the correspondent’s needs to Apex as well as promoting Apex’s services and products to the customer.
Key Skills & Responsibilities:
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with Apex correspondents as well as various internal departments and divisions at Apex.
- Collaborate with the top entities in the respective segment to formulate a collaborative yearly business plan.
- Define key stake holders at each relationship and stay close to them.
- Ensures that a high level of service is maintained by keeping clients informed of any new developments, products, and all available services as they relate to their client business needs.
- Offers support to our correspondents and respond to clients’ needs in a proactive manner
- Drive and track client requests to meet yearly goals and objectives.
- Keep relationship pulse metrics up to date and relevant.
- Monitor, analyze, and report on client’s financial performance and revenues on a monthly basis.
- Work with the clients to document, prioritize, and report on top issues and requests (Operational and Technological).
- Acts as a liaison with the various operational areas to ensure tasks are completed in a proactive and timely manner.
- Retain and manage each of the assigned relationships.
Required background, makeup and experience.
- 5+ years industry & clearing experience
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA is a plus
- Licenses 7, 63
- Deep knowledge of their respective segment
- In touch with industry trends and shifts
- Exceptional follow through and problem solving skills
- Displays a relentless focus on customer service and customer satisfaction
- Comprehensive understanding of pricing and revenue drivers
- Strong executive presence and relationship building skills
- Strategic thinker
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to connect
- Effective presentation, influence and negotiation skills
- Experienced business development track record
- Excellent written and oral communication skills