Why work at Moneris?As a leader in the payments Industry, Moneris is a hub of innovative thinkers looking to create safer, faster and smarter payment solutions for our customers. We are looking for candidates who welcome new challenges, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and want to continuously learn and grow within their careers. Moneris offers a competitive Total Rewards program, and was named one of the Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces™ in North America in 2017. Purpose of the role
This position is to support the business development, take-on process and management of 3rd party channel relationships to maximize revenues through new and existing channels. For optimum success in this role, it will be essential for you to: be resourceful, collaborative, communicate effectively, manage ambiguity and possess solid business insight. You will be accountable for
- Achieving assigned revenue target achievement for managed portfolio of partners and provide regular progress reports to Leadership including revenue target status, KPI reporting, analytical trends and overall health of partnership.
- Maximizing revenue growth from new and existing assigned partner relationships by ensuring that the partner/partner solution is well represented, understood and allocated with the Moneris Sales and/or Product team in order to achieve and exceed assigned revenue targets.
- Identifying potential opportunities for product enhancements and strategic partnerships enhancements including market analysis, business case (in conjunction with Finance) and direct customer contact. Presenting the opportunities for Leadership consideration.
- On-going Relationship Management of assigned Partners including; business reviews and development of an annual partner plan which includes integration within the Moneris Product and Marketing roadmaps/calendars and Sales revenue goals.
- Acting as the primary point of contact for partner relationships and business lead / SME on internal partner related stakeholder inquiries and Moneris projects. Facilitate the boarding process of new channelpartnerships and new product launches as project business lead, working cross functionally within Moneris to drive infrastructure to support Partner Management business objectives.
- Participating and leading complex contract negotiations with Partners in conjunction with input and interactions with all internal stakeholders (Sales, Product, Compliance, Operations, Legal, Product, Marketing, etc.)
- Identifying and implementing process improvements, both internal and external, to enhance partner satisfaction while driving solutions that are repeatable and cost effective.
- Managing Compliance/Card Brand issues/Code of Conduct/Audit/Business Continuity Management etc. for the assigned portfolio as it relates or directly impacts the partner or solution provided.
- Monitoring of service levels and management of escalations in a timely manner.
Your experience includes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/ Commerce/ Marketing or a related field of study.
- Equivalent work experience may be considered a substitution.
- 8-12 years of industry experience.
- 3-5 years of proven relationship management experience.
- Previous experience in the payment industry considered an asset.
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows/ MS Office Applications.
- Industry knowledge to understand payments market and various business and pricing models.
- Proven track record in providing excellent customer service and complex contract negotiations.
- Fluent in English (reading, writing, and verbal).
- Confident and able to make recommendations.
- Willing to make decisions within sphere of responsibility.
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated to grow the business.
- Ability to navigate the complexity of the organization and work effectively with others to progressively improve Partner Management.