$80K — $100K *
MidFirst Bank is currently seeking a Managing Director/Relationship Manager for the Commercial Real Estate Group in Denver, Colorado. The Relationship Manager will be responsible developing sound and profitable relationships. As a family owned bank, the ultimate goal is to establish relationships that span decades and generations. In addition, the Relationship Manager will actively pursue business development opportunities to create a profitable loan portfolio. This will involve developing, managing and maintaining relationships with commercial real estate customers and prospects sourced by the Relationship Manager, ranging in individual loan sizes from $5M - $30M.
• Acquire qualified referrals from existing customers and investors.
• Maintain thorough knowledge of the local real estate market to accurately underwrite lending opportunities.
• Grow and maintain a portfolio that achieves the company’s goals for profitability.
• Document, close and administer all loans with excellence using best practices.
About MidFirst Bank
• Privately held bank with $17 billion in assets and $1.5 billion in regulatory capital. Primary markets include Oklahoma City, Tulsa, western Oklahoma, Denver and Phoenix, with commercial real estate lending offices in Atlanta, Houston, New York and Southern California.
• Experienced Commercial Real Estate lender with over $4.8 billion on CRE loans.
Candidates must possess 5+ years of experience in complex commercial real estate lending and account management experience in a financial institution.
Additional requirements include:
• Deep connections to the Denver real estate community including a proven track record of building a portfolio.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Thorough knowledge in review, analysis, and underwriting all product types related to commercial real estate loans and personal/corporate financial statements pertaining to Sponsors/Guarantors.
• A Bachelor's degree in finance, economics or related field. **Commensurate experience considered in lieu of degree.
• Thorough understanding of commercial building construction procedures and practices.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class
Valid through: 7/8/2021